Investment Services for Professional Clients
Current list of investment services provided by HSBC Bank plc - Prague Branch:
- Receiving and giving instructions concerning investment instruments.
- Execution of instructions relating to investment instruments on account of the customer.
- Trading with investment instruments on its own account.
- Underwriting, or placement of investment instruments with an option to their underwriting.
- Placement of investment instruments without an obligation to underwrite them.
- Custodianship and administration of investment instruments including associated services.
- Execution of currency transactions associated with the provision of investment services.
- Services associated with underwriting, or placement of investment instruments.
- A service similar to the investment service, which relates to a property value, towards which the investment instrument value is related (such as options, futures, swaps, forwards pursuant to Section 3, subsection 1, letter g) to k) of the Act No. 256/2004 Coll., on capital market business, as amended), and which is associated with the provision of the investment services.
- Investment service of receiving and giving instructions related to investment instruments including also mediation of investment instruments trading.
- The investment service of custodianship and administration of investment instruments including associated services includes also keeping of registration following up to the central registration of securities, keeping of independent registration of investment instruments, or keeping of registration following up to independent registration of investment instruments.
Please remember that with investments the value of shares and the income from them may go down as well as up, is not guaranteed, and you may not get back the amount you invested. This could also happen as a result of changes in the rate of currency exchange, particularly where overseas securities are held. We always recommend that any shares held are viewed as a medium to long-term investment (at least five years) as any investment charges paid will impact the value of your shares in the short term. Capital protected investments are not guaranteed - please refer to the individual product screen for full details.
MiFID - Markets in Financial Instruments Directive